Your privacy is important to FoxHedge Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that FoxHedge Ltd collects and the ways in which FoxHedge Ltd uses that personal information.
What information we collect
FoxHedge Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
Last name, first name, email, phone, address, organization
We use third third-party vendors, identified below, to help with registration for workshops, processing of payments, and delivery of the newsletter. We never see any of your full credit card number or payment details, which are handled through third party vendors.
How we collect that information
When you register to attend a workshop or sign up for the newsletter, you provide explicit consent for FoxHedge Ltd to collect the above listed personal information.
If you enter an agreement with FoxHedge Ltd for the provision of services in exchange for payment, FoxHedge Ltd will be required to collect the above listed personal information.
What we do with that information
FoxHedge Ltd may use your personal information to:
- send to you information related to your registration in a workshop;
- send to you the newsletter;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send to you marketing communications.
How we share that information
Where FoxHedge Ltd discloses your personal information to its agents for these purposes, the agent in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. Except for the third-party vendors that collect your data separately when you register and pay and third-party vendors who require your contact information to complete your certification, FoxHedgeLtd.com has never shared any of its user data with any third parties.
FoxHedge Ltd uses the following data processors with respect to the personal information collected:
Data Retention Policy
FoxHedge maintains a permanent record of your attendance at workshops. Newsletter subscribers data will only be retained as long as you remain subscribed to the FoxHedge Ltd newsletter plus one year following termination.
Securing your data
FoxHedge Ltd will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. If FoxHedge Ltd stores any of your data, it will do so on secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
FoxHedgeLtd.com seeks to fully comply with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Pursuant to this regulation, you have the following rights on this website:
1. Right to be forgotten: You may cancel your account at any time. If you wish your data to be permanently deleted, you may contact us at admin@FoxHedgeLtd.com and it will be deleted within 72 hours.
2. Right to object: We have never performed any data science projects on user data and do not anticipate doing so in the future. If, at some point in the future we determine a use for any sort of data science project on our user data, we will notify you in writing before doing so. In that event you may remove your contact data from any such project by emailing us at admin@FoxHedgeLtd.com with the subject line “Opt Out of Data Science”.
3. Right to access and rectification: You can contact us at a@FoxHedgeLtd.com at any time to access copies of all user data we retain for you. We will remove, update, or change any personal information about you from our servers immediately upon your request.
4. Right of portability: We only retain your name, email address, phone, address, and organization. Nevertheless, we will provide that information to you upon your request.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, if located in the European Union, you shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR.
Updating this statement
FoxHedgeLtd.com and the newsletter contains links to other websites. FoxHedge Ltd is not responsible for the contents of those third party websites or responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact FoxHedge Ltd
- by email to admin@FoxHedgeLtd.com; or
- by post to FoxHedge Ltd, 18899 Maplewood LN, Leesburg, VA 20175